The Working Student Technical Project Management position is a part of MCON Germany Cloud Team and is supporting the technical project management team. You will get to know working with CRM Database and support team to deliver digital environment solutions based on public cloud Solutions and support it.
- passionate about cloud technology and digitalization
- Curiosity for technical environment stuff like bits and bytes, Public Cloud, CRM etc
- Willingness and ability to deal with technical data
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience creating and maintaining CRM Databases
- Experience creating and updating project handoff technical documentation
- Proficient in English
- Ideal Candidate Profile
- Studying Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer science or Electronics or related areas – or equivalent experience
- Good to advanced English knowledge
- Open minded and curios
- Proactive in a fast-paced environment with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- 19,5 h per week time to work
Join us and you will find:
- Broad space for career growth: no matter what are you doing now
- Open, flexible environment: work smart, play hard is our culture.
- International diversity: our colleagues come from 14 nations.
- Trust, respect and collaboration: we are a big family and never let you walk alone.
- Read more benefits
Contact Tamara Okhrimenko (Tamara.Okhrimenko@mcon-group.com) or call +49 89 885657081 and apply to this exciting position!
MCON is well known Managed Service Provider for Cloud Infrastructure and DevOPS Implementation both in China and Europe, AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Partner and Alibaba Partner. MCON is preferred partner for Infrastructure Solutions with high requirements on security and alignment with customers business, especially in situations where international deployments or China is involved