Dispatch all tickets to support engineering. Ensures all tickets are accepted, handled and closed within target SLA’s. Coordinated scheduled video conference, VIP support, telephone, vendor onsite support, and trouble service calls are responded to in an efficient manner so that customer satisfaction and field productivity goals are met. Directs walk in user handling and receipt of inwards goods. Preparation and analysis of daily and monthly reports.
- Create trouble tickets
- Monitor and Dispatch tickets to support engineer
- Dispatch VIP requests to support engineer
- Answer telephone calls and direct walk in user support to engineering
- Schedule and coordination of vendor support
- Book meeting rooms for Video Conference
- Compile daily ticket status reports
- Escalation of problem tickets to meet SLA targets
- Ticket QA assessment
- Receipt of inwards goods
- Monthly ticket reports
- Ensure the quality of solutions and meet SLA targets
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager
- Customer Support, dispatching experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Windows OS and MS applications (Windows XP/7, MS Office)
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Reporting Skills
- University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline is preferable
- Strong communication skills in English, written, listening & spoken
- Strong organizational, priority and time management skills with ability to multitask
- Ability to work well in multi-cultural environment
- Highly motivated, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willing to learn
Interested? don’t hesitate to send your application via emai to email@example.com.
Join us and you will find:
- Broad space for career growth: no matter you are fresh graduate or experienced professional.
- Open, flexible environment: work smart, play hard is our culture.
- International diversity: our colleagues come from 14 nations.
- Trust, respect and collaboration: we are a big family and never let you walk alone.
An interesting, innovative and varied job, with an experienced, diverse and helpful team
Attractive salary and above-average amount of annual leave
Coffee, chocolate, tea and other goodies in the office, plus free flow of beer (at least) every Friday evening!
Conferences (local & international), tech talks, company-wide meetings, meet ups, on-the-job and off-the-job trainings
Party & Traveling
Regular Company & Team Events, Summer & Christmas Parties, and International Company Trips
Your choice of technology gear to keep you productive, including the latest laptops, tablets and smartphones.