We are looking for a Project Manager with strong IT background.
The position requires frequent interaction with internal consultants and system engineers, customers, outside vendors and suppliers, and other cross-functional team members.
The successful candidate will be
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, manage client’s expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for successful, on-time delivery of the company’s projects in high quality
- Be responsible for tracking and management of project requirements, risks, resources, costs, quality, schedule and scopes, as well as provide appropriate solutions to customer
- Develop project related documentation, including project chart, Gantt chart, open issues, project status, reports
- Be proactive in identification and resolution of issues that may potentially have negative impacts to project or project deliverables.
- Mentor and identify training needs for team members, ensuring professional development and superior technical expertise.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ IT project management experiences
- IT Consulting or IT Professional Services experience is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, deadlines and activities and prioritize workload
- Be proactive and excellent in a fast-paced environment with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
IT knowledge in the following areas is a plus
- Planning IT architectures, data center infrastructure
- SLA management
- TCM / BCM
- Virtualization technologies like VMware, XEN
- VDI technologies
- IT security
- High availability environments
- ITIL and PMP knowledge / certification is a plus.
Interested? don’t hesitate to send your application via emai to email@example.com.
Join us and you will find:
- Broad space for career growth: no matter you are fresh graduate or experienced professional.
- Open, flexible environment: work smart, play hard is our culture.
- International diversity: our colleagues come from 14 nations.
- Trust, respect and collaboration: we are a big family and never let you walk alone.
An interesting, innovative and varied job, with an experienced, diverse and helpful team
Attractive salary and above-average amount of annual leave
Coffee, chocolate, tea and other goodies in the office, plus free flow of beer (at least) every Friday evening!
Conferences (local & international), tech talks, company-wide meetings, meet ups, on-the-job and off-the-job trainings
Party & Traveling
Regular Company & Team Events, Summer & Christmas Parties, and International Company Trips
Your choice of technology gear to keep you productive, including the latest laptops, tablets and smartphones.