- Solid experience in setting up managing and maintaining Linux systems
- Good to advanced familiarity with server software such as apache, tomcat and MySQL
- Hands-on Experience with setup & maintenance of physical and virtualized hosting environments
- Support of core network services, including knowledge from minimum of 2 from the following (DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP services)
- Hands-on Administration of Virtual Machines running Linux/Windows within the VMware Virtual Infrastructure environment (ESXi / vSphere)
- Experience creating and maintaining network and systems documentation
- Experience creating and presenting project handoff technical documentation
- Proficient in English
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer science or Electronics or related areas – or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Network Systems Administrator
- Linux Certifications or equivalent experience
- Firewalls / VPN knowledge, preferable on Linux
- Experience running medium scale Linux/UNIX production environments, preferably as part of an online service provider environment – e.g. mailing and proxy servers
- Windows Server e.g. Active Directory
- Good to advanced knowledge in high availability configurations
- Experience in cost estimations, project management, problem solving and leadership skills
- Familiarity with large scale infrastructure management, e.g. puppet
- Proactive in a fast-paced environment with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Work well under pressure
Interested? don’t hesitate to send your application via emai to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and you will find:
- Broad space for career growth: no matter you are fresh graduate or experienced professional.
- Open, flexible environment: work smart, play hard is our culture.
- International diversity: our colleagues come from 14 nations.
- Trust, respect and collaboration: we are a big family and never let you walk alone.
An interesting, innovative and varied job, with an experienced, diverse and helpful team
Attractive salary and above-average amount of annual leave
Coffee, chocolate, tea and other goodies in the office, plus free flow of beer (at least) every Friday evening!
Conferences (local & international), tech talks, company-wide meetings, meet ups, on-the-job and off-the-job trainings
Party & Traveling
Regular Company & Team Events, Summer & Christmas Parties, and International Company Trips
Your choice of technology gear to keep you productive, including the latest laptops, tablets and smartphones.