MCON is looking for a technical project support engineer to support at client side internal infrastructure projects. As a project support engineer you will support and administer the client site end user infrastructure rollouts and upgrades including planning, testing, internal communications and documentation.
Core Job Requirements
- Cooperation with the IT infrastructure team to ensure efficient and high-quality execution of technical support activities related to Windows servers, networking and telecommunications
- Provide 3rd level support for desktop applications including B2B, Citrix and Juniper
- Provide support for routine application requests in Blueprint, PIMS, and Juniper
- Monitoring and following-up actions for system vulnerability, filer server maintenance, and Symantec updates
- Provide analysis, testing and support for new versions of G-client installation and business application updates
- Provide requisite network testing and analysis to ensure sustaining communications
- Internal end user support communication letter preparation and distribution via both email and intranet announcement
- Creating and maintaining systems documentation
- Proficient in English
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer science or Electronics or related areas – or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience project management experience
- Minimum 5 years supporting Windows environment
- Windows Server e.g. Active Directory is beneficial
- Strong documentation creation skills in English
- Experience with SCCM
- Familiarity with large scale infrastructure support
- Proactive in a fast-paced environment with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Work well under pressure
Interested? don’t hesitate to send your application via emai to email@example.com.
Join us and you will find:
- Broad space for career growth: no matter you are fresh graduate or experienced professional.
- Open, flexible environment: work smart, play hard is our culture.
- International diversity: our colleagues come from 14 nations.
- Trust, respect and collaboration: we are a big family and never let you walk alone.
An interesting, innovative and varied job, with an experienced, diverse and helpful team
Attractive salary and above-average amount of annual leave
Coffee, chocolate, tea and other goodies in the office, plus free flow of beer (at least) every Friday evening!
Conferences (local & international), tech talks, company-wide meetings, meet ups, on-the-job and off-the-job trainings
Party & Traveling
Regular Company & Team Events, Summer & Christmas Parties, and International Company Trips
Your choice of technology gear to keep you productive, including the latest laptops, tablets and smartphones.