- Assessment of briefings and, if necessary, refinement based on your own suppositions, preparation of cost estimates, drafting of specifications in proposals
- Advising clients (all levels of business and their management levels) and team members in regard to possible technical solutions
- Analyze and specify requirements and manage workshops with the client
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Process documentation (Business Proposal, System Proposal, GAP/Fit Analysis etc.)
- CRM Strategy definition
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Participation in the creation of test specifications and test performance
- Understand To-be processes vision, business capabilities, and processes
- Experience in Dynamics CRM 2011
- CRM knowledge (Sales, Marketing, Case Management etc.)
- Extensive process knowledge e.g. Lead Mgmt., Complaint Mgmt. etc.
- Documentation / modeling language know-how e.g. VISIO, UML
- Apply project methodology and enforce standards – e.g. ITIL, Scrum etc.
- Project Management – plan and manage the life cycle of projects, external and internal
- Knowledge in programming language, databases, ETL-Solutions
- University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong communication skills in English, written & spoken
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work alone & unmanaged and to work as part of a team when required
- High motivation, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willing to learn
Interested? don’t hesitate to apply online or send your application via emai to: email@example.com .