- Provide daily IT support to end-users,
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues,
- Assess the priority of incidents as they are identified and refer issues to remote support personnel as needed,
- Ensure the quality of solutions provided by remote engineers,
- Ensure customer satisfaction,
- Provide training to end-users when required,
- Administer all upgrades for end-user devices, hardware and software,
- Perform audits, system backups and recovery.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in IT desktop support,
- Detailed knowledge of PC operating systems (Windows XP/7 and all MS Office applications),
- Customer service orientation.
- University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline,
- Communication skills in English; written & spoken,
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Able to work well in a multi-cultural environment,
- Able to work alone & unmanaged, and to work as part of a team when required,
- High motivation, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willingness to learn.
Interested? don’t hesitate to send your application via emai to email@example.com.
Join us and you will find:
- Broad space for career growth: no matter you are fresh graduate or experienced professional.
- Open, flexible environment: work smart, play hard is our culture.
- International diversity: our colleagues come from 14 nations.
- Trust, respect and collaboration: we are a big family and never let you walk alone.
An interesting, innovative and varied job, with an experienced, diverse and helpful team
Attractive salary and above-average amount of annual leave
Coffee, chocolate, tea and other goodies in the office, plus free flow of beer (at least) every Friday evening!
Conferences (local & international), tech talks, company-wide meetings, meet ups, on-the-job and off-the-job trainings
Party & Traveling
Regular Company & Team Events, Summer & Christmas Parties, and International Company Trips
Your choice of technology gear to keep you productive, including the latest laptops, tablets and smartphones.